Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First!

Just a little update to fill up the emptiness of this blog. I have several blogs, which unfortunately, due to lack of interest, just fell apart. Primarily because I would use them as document repositories , rather than a platform to reach others. Privacy on the internet, imagine that.

One of the few things that crossed my mind when watching the Listening Post was the issue of privacy. While the data is mined from public chatrooms, the digital footprints that can be tracked still makes me uneasy. Google does it, data mining companies do it. I'm not a fan of having my information that easily tracked online, but that's probably the conspiracist and paranoid geek in me. Just a thought.

Edit: Blogger really needs a cut tag like LJ. I could probably fiddle with scripts, but that would take too much effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment